Cold and Flu Prevention
As we approach the fall and winter months, it’s important to better your health habits to avoid catching a cold. In 2019 alone, the CDC estimates that there were 40 million positive flu cases.
Here are some tips on how to better your habits to prevent you and your loved ones from potentially catching a cold, or even the flu.
- Avoid close contact with others who are sick
- Stay home if you are under the weather – this will limit the spread to others
- Cover your mouth and nose when coughing or sneezing
- Wash your hands often and thoroughly
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Practice other good habits, such as disinfecting your home and personal items often
If you are considering Homecare Services in Toledo OH, please contact the caring staff at Med1Care. Located in Toledo and Findlay. Serving clients in all of northern Ohio including Bowling Green, Bryan, Bucyrus, Celina, Defiance, Findlay, Fremont, Kenton, Lima, Lorain, Mansfield, Marion, Mount Gilead, Napoleon, Norwalk, Ottawa, Paulding, Port Clinton, Sandusky, Tiffin, Toledo, Upper Sandusky, Van Wert, Wapakoneta, Wauseon and all nearby areas. Toledo 419.866.0555 | Findlay 419.422.0305